Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Savoring Summer







It seems like everyone has given up on summer and has already moved on to fall. And by everyone, I mean bloggers and retailers. I'm not ready to give it up yet. So, I'm doing my part here to keep it alive with a quick look at this dress that I scored on super sale. I passed on it originally because I'm not usually a fan of dresses with predominantly white backgrounds (I'm so pale; I'm sporting my summer tan in these photos #iwishiwaskidding). But, it haunted me so I gave it a try and I'm so glad I did! I've definitely gotten a lot of use out of it so far. In the same week, I wore it to the office (with my trusty Target blazer) and then wine tasting (with a floppy hat, of course!). I've also thrown a jeans jacket over it when necessary in the AC and I think it looks as good with it as does paired with the navy blazer.

Blazer: here | Dress: here | Necklace: here

No comments:

Post a Comment