Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

All About This Shirt






This is hands down my favorite shirt. And, it wasn't meant to be a shirt. It was a drop waist dress from JCrew Factory that I bought on super sale and had made into a shirt. Like I did here. In fact, this was my first go at turning dresses into shirts and it got me hooked on the idea because it turned out so well!

I've worn it during the work week with these and with jeans on casual Friday. I normally pair the shirt with leopard print shoes -- wedges or flats -- but, on Friday night I went with jeans and nude d'Orsay pumps. There's a reason why this blog features work-wear. My casual wear has taken a backseat since I started working and my weekend attire usually consists of gym clothes. So, when I put this outfit together, I was rather pleased with myself and I had to share it. It will be on repeat every weekend through the fall. And that makes me very happy.

Also, since I decided to forgo leopard print shoes, I had to incorporate it in some other way, so I pulled out this leopard cuff bracelet I picked up years ago at Banana Republic. 

Shirt: similar here, here, and here | Jeans: Joe's from Marshall's | Shoes: old, similar here | Bracelet: old, but almost identical here (and great for stacking since it's thinner) | Necklace: here.

No comments:

Post a Comment