Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Lacey Frills









Since moving to DC, I rarely make it to Target. The one in the city is usually pretty picked over and it's a commitment to drive to the one out in northern Virginia. So, I just don't go very often (definitely a plus for my bank account!). But, I was in Charlottesville a few weekends ago with a childhood friend and we decided to make a Target run one night like old times (going to Target was one of THE things to do in high school!). I stumbled on this top and picked it up in two colors (white and coral). I've worn it several times since and I can't say enough good things about it! Reviews on sizing are mixed, but I took my usual size small and I love the loose, but not baggy, fit!

Top | Jeans | Necklace (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment