Pages

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Summer Blue Bell






As I mentioned in my last post, I haven't jumped on the off-the-shoulder bandwagon. However, I have completely fallen for the bell sleeve trend! For those who know me well, this probably doesn't come as much of a surprise since bell sleeves are basically just ruffles and I LOVE ruffles. 

I picked up this top much earlier this year when the spring arrivals started hitting stores (you know, in February!). I kinda hate the fact that retailers are always so ahead of the season, but that's the way it works. I originally planned on pairing it with white denim, but I actually have yet to do so. I always end up wearing it with my regular jeans. I love the buttons up the back - such a fun, added bonus!

The photos above were taken a couple of weekends ago, but today we did a little tour of museum gardens and I paired the top with the shorts from this set. Although I can usually come up with several ways to style most of the items in my closet, I tend to repeat outfits because there's always one combination that I prefer and then I don't want to settle on the others. But, I really liked this combo as well!




Top | Jeans | Shoes | Necklace (similar) | Shorts | Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment