Pages

Monday, May 29, 2017

Eyelet One Shoulder Top








Is it just me or are off the shoulder tops everywhere? I feel like they have completely saturated the market in a way few trends have recently. And to be honest, I haven't really had the urge to try them. I'm pretty sure I'd be readjusting the shoulders constantly plus I'd have to wear a strapless bra. That's a lot of commitment. But, the less popular one shoulder trend seemed much more doable (less hassle). So, when I spotted this one on JCrew's website earlier this spring, I snatched it up and its been hanging in my closet ever since. Spring has been pretty cold and rainy here in DC so I hadn't had a chance to wear it, but I met a friend in Chalottesville this weekend and packed it for a day of wine tasting. It was the perfect outfit for the windy 80 degree day. 

I took my usual tall size in the top, but most reviewers noted that it ran large so they had to size down. I did find it was a little loose on the left (the side without a shoulder), but not so much so that I needed to size down. It stayed in place just fine! I also just noticed that my entire outfit is on sale and JCrew is offering free shipping! And in case you were wondering - yes, these are the same white jeans again. They're that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment