Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Stripes + Leopard






My husband loves to visit the local museums. He makes a quick pit stop by his favorite museum almost every weekend and when the weather is nice we make the trek down to the national mall to visit museums and the gardens. We are so lucky to live in DC and its always a lot of fun to get out and explore.

I'm a huge fan of all of the gardens and last weekend we walked through the National Sculpture Garden and snapped these photos quickly. Since I started blogging again, we've been doing outfit photos on our weekend adventures which has been so much fun. But, it means I'm usually dressed to do a LOT of walking. 

I usually wear this outfit with my leopard print flats, but given the amount of walking I knew we'd be doing, I swapped out the flats for my slip on sneakers. These are about three years old and I've gotten a lot of use out of them. I'm tempted to add a blush pair to my collection.

 These are the same jeans I was wearing in the last blog post; they've been on heavy rotation given our cool DC weather lately. The top is old from Banana Republic, but I just picked up this cardigan from JCrew and it is the perfect summer cardigan. It is a lightweight cotton with stripes on the back. It is oversized so I sized down for a more fitted look.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment