Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Black, White, and Dots







I wear a lot of black and white. It's easy, polished, and professional. And who doesn't want that combo first thing on a weekday morning...in the winter....when it's below freezing outside?!? I'm always drawn to black and white tops and dresses and I've been looking to add some dressier shirts to my wardrobe. So, I picked this one up this weekend on sale at my local Anthropologie. I always end up wandering in Anthro after yoga on Saturday morning just to look around. Lately, I've been doing more than just looking. Ooops. The deals have just been too good!

To be honest, I'm really torn about this shirt. I love the peplum like hem, the cut out detail, and of course the color combination. BUT and this is a big but, the white undershirt wrinkles horribly. I feared it might be too sheer. It's not. It just wrinkles within minutes of sitting down. So badly I don't think I can keep it. I want to, I really do. It's comfortable, soft, flattering, and so easy to wear. But, the wrinkles ruin the look for me.

Shirt: here | Pants: old, similar here | Shoes: here (color sold out), similar color here (wedges), here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment