Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Comfy Corporate




I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate! We spent the week with my in-laws in southern Texas where we enjoyed nearly 80 degrees weather. I know for some that would dampen their Christmas spirit, but I loved every minute of it! It truly felt like a tropical getaway. Our first Christmas as a married couple was a success.

It's no secret that I love comfortable work wear. Returning to work after a long vacation and holiday is always the hardest so to ease my pain, I reach for the easiest, comfiest outfit I can find. This outfit is it. See this cardigan styled casually here

I haven't wanted to take this cardigan off since I bought it so I figured out a way to wear it to work. 

Cardigan: here | Shirt: old, similar here | Pants: old, similar here

2 comments: