Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Button Downs + Dresses




My love affair for dresses endures the winter months. But, given the limited number of long sleeve dresses out there, I wear my short sleeve and sleeveless dresses year-round. Normally, I just throw a blazer or cardigan on top and run out the door. 

But, in attempt to mix it up, I decided to reach for my button down this week. This is not a novel outfit combo, I know. But, I usually feel like a school girl when I wear a button down under a dress. Does anyone else feel the same way?! Please tell me I'm not the only one! I found pairing it with a grey (instead of navy or black) dress with feminine details like the cutout on the shoulder and pop of color seems to do the trick for me!

PS: The weather in DC can't seem to make up its mind. One day it feels like winter and the next I'm walking around without a jacket. I don't want to complain about the warm weather, but it would be nice if we stuck with one season's temperatures (and Fall works for me!).

Dress: old, similar here | Shirt: old, similar here | Necklace: here | Shoes: here


No comments:

Post a Comment