Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Black on Black





I wear a lot of grey and black year round, but it seems as though it's all I wear in the winter to work. When wearing black tights with a black dress or skirt, one of my favorite ways to break up the tone on tone look is to add textured tights.

When buying tights, I always buy a large to give myself additional length to accommodate my height. Buying a larger size and avoiding control top tights makes them a really comfortable option in the winter.

Happy Friday to everyone! I'm looking forward to a week off of work and Christmas Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday however you choose to celebrate!

Blazer: old, similar here | Dress: old, similar here | Tights: old, other great options here, here, and here | Necklace: here

No comments:

Post a Comment