Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Travel Wear and Beyond





Christmas is NEXT week. I can't believe it! I don't know where this year went, but it has absolutely flown by. Last weekend we enjoyed some of the holiday decorations in the city and stopped by US Botanical Gardens. We've been experiencing unseasonably warm weather, so this lightweight cardigan was all I needed! The warm weather hasn't dampened my Christmas spirit one bit!

I know a lot of us will be traveling over the holidays and this outfit would be perfect for those travel days. I'm certainly planning on wearing it while we fly cross country. Plus, these items can be re-worn throughout your vacation which is a huge plus if you're trying to limit yourself to a carry-on.

This cardigan is soft, warm, and lightweight. I've paired it with jeans as pictured here, but I also wore it to work over a black ruffle top and black dress pants (because it's just that comfy!). It'd also go well with a shift dress and boots. 

Cardigan: here | Shirt: this year's version here | Jeans: here

No comments:

Post a Comment