Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Ruffled Tunic




I love shorter "tunics" because they're normally a great length on me to wear with skinny jeans or straight legged dress pants. I prefer shirts that are 27'' to 29'' from shoulder to hem and have come to learn that the shorter tunics fit the bill. They do tend to be a bit flowy or loose fitting so I normally pair them with my skinny dress pants. But, sometimes I need a dressier outfit or they're in the dirty clothes hamper so I reach for my more traditional dress pants which aren't as fitted. I usually steer away from the flowy tunics when I wear these pants, but I've found that pairing them with a blazer adds definition, structure, and doesn't make me feel like a blimp.

Top: here | Pants: old, similar here | Blazer: old, similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment