Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I Must Confess





This dress has me excited about the impending change of seasons. I'm also enjoying the cooler morning and evening temperatures we've been having, they make the early morning dog walks that much more enjoyable. 

Something about this wine color just says fall to me and when paired with ruffles, it is the perfect dress to get me in the mood for sweater weather! I'm also convinced that wine and leopard were made for each other, which is fine by me.

For the fall, I think I like this dress paired with a grey jacket, but will probably pair it with black when I throw on tights for the winter. My leopard wedges, however, will be on call for both seasons. 

What has you excited for fall? 

Dress: here | Shoes: old, similar here | Necklace: similar here | Jacket: old, similar here


No comments:

Post a Comment