Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Dots, Stripes, & Leopard




This is one of my all time favorite pattern combinations and when paired with these plum pants, getting up on a Monday morning just got a lot easier. OK, maybe not easier. Just more fashionable.

I picked this cardigan up from The Limited a couple years ago on a whim. It's become a closet staple. The shell is a Target find, and while I can't find it online, I think it is probably still available in stores.  I also have these pants in navy, seen here. They are really comfortable because of the stretch, but they aren't baggy by the end of the day. In fact, I was able to wear the navy a couple times before washing.

Here's to starting the week off on the right step!

Shirt: similar here, here, and here | Cardigan: similar here | Pants: here | Shoes: similar here


No comments:

Post a Comment