Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

A Splash of Olive






Fall made a brief appearance here in DC last week, but summer has since returned. I have to admit, I enjoyed breaking out a few of my fall favorites. As we begin the transition, I find it difficult to dress for the office. Fall makes wearing dresses a little trickier - at some point the temperatures dip low enough that bare legs aren't an option, but it's still too warm for tights. 

One of my favorite ways to transition my work dresses it to pair them with a mid-weight scarf with fall colors. 

I picked this scarf up last year because of the hints of olive and mustard, which are some of my favorite fall colors. Lucky for me, olive is going to be one of this season's premiere colors. 

I hope everyone had great weekend; we really enjoyed the long weekend. We even got in a hike with the in-laws which finally convinced me to do an activewear post, so stay tuned this week.

Dress: old, similar here and here | Scarf: old, similar here and here | Shoes: old, similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment