Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Pearls + Sneakers






I've shared my obsession with pearls here before and how I wear this necklace regularly. I don't do super casual very well, but since moving to DC, I've been forced to make some practical footwear decisions. Normally, I'd be inclined to wear flats or sandals with this dress, but those don't offer long term comfort for lots of walking. So, I've integrated these Converse slip on tennis shoes into my more casual weekend outfits. And, I have to say I love the look and comfort.

Although pearls and tennis shoes may not be the most obvious combination, I think it allows me to stay in my comfort zone while dressing for the reality that I often do a lot of walking on the weekends. They're also super easy to slip on when walking the dog which is a plus. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful, long weekend!



Dress: here | Jacket: Here | Shoes: here | Necklace: here


No comments:

Post a Comment