Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fall Favorites

New arrivals at The Limited and Loft are on sale, so I've rounded up some of my favorites. If you don't catch these on promotion this go round, I'm sure there will be another opportunity. 

Floral dresses in fall colors are calling my name. As you know, I'm a sucker for dresses. And these are just too good!

This one is available in Tall from The Limited.
Dresses with sleeves are hard to come by and I'm loving the pattern, colors, and keyhole detail.

Or, this more casual one from Loft.


Throw on a cardigan or blazer and it will work for your work day and weekend. 

I'm also really excited about these floral joggers. I haven't jumped on the jogger bandwagon as of yet because I haven't found a pair in a pattern I like that didn't have the elastic sweat pant like ankle openings. But, this pattern is just too pretty to pass up. And they're cuffed. Cuffed pants are my jam.


And while we're on the subject of pants, I tried these on in store the other day, but I didn't pull the trigger because they were full priced. I found they run a little small in the legs, but they are stretchy and super soft. Unbelievably soft. They're a great casual Friday option for work if your office doesn't do jeans day on Friday, or if you have to pay to wear jeans and you'd prefer not to do that. 

I usually buy regular length skinny pants because I like for them to fall above my ankle (like pictured below), especially I plan on pairing them with booties.


I'm sure you've heard, flare jeans are back. I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the plus side, they're easier to wear with booties in the depth of winter when thick socks are mandatory and bare ankles aren't an option. I'm looking forward to giving these a try. I'll let you what I think.


And no fall wardrobe is complete without the perfect pair of booties. I bought a black pair of Toms desert booties in black several years ago, and I've gotten a lot of wear out of them. A LOT. And last year I started the search of a pair of tan or lighter color. It's been quite the search. I started it again this year during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. And three pairs in this year, I finally found the perfect neutral bootie. I find Sam Edelman generally runs narrow which is perfect for me because I have very narrow feet.


I got them in "putty suede" pictured above. But they also come in black, navy, grey, and leopard and black calf hair.


What's on you wishlist? Is your online shopping cart full. Please say so, because mine is!


No comments:

Post a Comment