Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Teal, Teal, and More Teal





These pants have been on my wishlist for a while now (see my fall favorites here). I tried them on in store but held off on buying them because they were full priced. So when they went on promotion a couple of weeks ago I bought them (along with some other items on wishlist). They were every bit as good as I remembered them to be. I wore them Saturday and Sunday. And while I have plenty of teal in my home decor, I am excited to incorporate more of it in my wardrobe. I'm already eyeing these pants plum as well. I did buy them in regular because I like my skinny pants to fall above my ankle. High waters are in style, right?!

I took the larger of my two Loft pant sizes in these; I do think they run a little small. They do stretch throughout the day, but I don't find that they become baggy or saggy. I paired them with a simple white shirt and a coordinating scarf for an easy weekend outfit that was perfect for our low seventies temps and the freezing grocery store. Does anyone else have to bundle up to go grocery shopping? 

I find that adding a third element to my outfit is a great way to feel pulled together and polished. For example, add a jeans jacket, cardigan, scarf, or statement necklace.

As a side note, this shirt is almost entirely sold out in regular (which is what I'm wearing), but it is still available in Tall and I regret not having stocked up in multiple colors. 

Shirt: here | Pants: here | Scarf: old, similar here and here | Shoes: old, similar here | Bag: here

No comments:

Post a Comment