Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Petite Midi Skirts





I'm loving a-line midi skirts this year (see my previous post on midi skirts here). And I have to say, The Limited's recent offerings have been spot on - fun, but work appropriate. 

I picked this skirt up last week from The Limited when it was on sale with an extra promotion. When I snagged it, it was only available in petite. It's a midi skirt, so I sized up and went with the petite (and crossed my fingers and hoped it would fit). It worked perfectly for me since I don't like skirts or dresses to fall below my knees. Unfortunately, it's no longer available. But, I've linked some other midi and a-line skirts below. And, keep in mind that petites may actually be an option for us tall girls with midis this season if you're looking for a knee length skirt. 


Top: old, similar here | Skirt: similar here, here, and here | Shoes: old, similar here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment