Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Double Duty





I love it when my casual wear can double up as office attire. Something about wearing my weekend look to the office with a few minor tweaks makes getting up and out the door a little easier in the morning. It also usually guarantees a comfy outfit for sitting at the desk all day. I'll be wearing this cardigan and top to work with dress pants and on casual Fridays.

I don't have a very large wardrobe - so I do wear and re-wear the same items quite a bit. Which makes coming up with new outfits for this blog challenging sometimes. However, it does give me an opportunity to come up with new combinations and making the most of what  I do have. And, I will (and have) wear and re-wear things here because it's real life. Unfortunately, I've gotten into a rut lately and so this outfit isn't particularly inventive, but it's been on heavy rotation.

If you follow me on Instagram {@prettytallthings} you saw me wearing this top and sweater last weekend coupled with a polka dot scarf and leopard slip-on sneakers. I also wore variations of this outfit all weekend long. So, here's a more Casual Friday appropriate version of my Instagram selfie. And this is the cardigan I told you I was going to pick up - and I'm so glad I did! 

Cardigan: here | Shirt: here (for some reason the striped versions aren't online, but they are in stores) | Jeans: here | Flats: here (prices fluctuate, so keep an eye out). Also, way cuter version here


No comments:

Post a Comment