Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Easing into the Work Week





I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family! My husband and I enjoyed our first married Thanksgiving in North Carolina with my family but were fortunate enough to see his family as well. We ate entirely too much and spent more time on I-95 than we would have liked, but it was totally worth it!

We returned to DC and immediately welcomed the Christmas season.We attended a local tree-lighting ceremony and put up our own Christmas tree and decorated the house while listening to Christmas music. It was so much fun and I just love having the decorations up - it makes the home that much cozier.

I'm not ready for the long weekend to end so I'm copping out on office attire a little bit. I picked this top up on Wednesday last week and I wore it while traveling home, decorating the tree, and running errands. So, why not wear it to work?! It's a jacquard, almost sweatshirt material so it's super soft and cozy. And warm. I just don't want to take it off.

Top: here | Pants: here | Necklace: here | Shoes: old, similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment