Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Separates

 

The weather continues to be in constant flux so I feel like I'm constantly searching my closet for something to wear that crosses seasons. 

This sweater is surprisingly warm yet light, so I've been reaching for it more than I ever expected. See it paired with a skirt here. It is a little shorter than I like to wear my tops when paired with pants, but it would work well layered of a button down and of course it's a great length to layer on top of a dress. I do wear a button down underneath my suiting dresses from time to time, but I can't ever seem to shake the school girl feeling when I do. I love the combo on others, but not so much when I wear it for some reason. Does anyone else feel that way about certain styles? So, layering on top of instead of under the dress is a great option for me. 

Sweater: here | Dress: here | Shoes: old, similar here







No comments:

Post a Comment