Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Easy





The forecast has been all over the place here lately which makes getting dressed in the morning a little bit of a guessing game. On cooler mornings, I'm much more apt to hit snooze one too many times so I end up in a hurry with nothing to wear.

During one of Loft's flash sales, I picked up this dress. I was sure it would be too short since it doesn't come in tall and it's very rare that one of their regular dresses fit. But, it was worth a shot. It ended up being the only thing in the entire order I kept (the local store loves me, I only ever go to return online orders). It turns out it is long enough and you know how I feel about the color. The fit and flare makes it a perfect throw on and go outfit because it's flattering no matter the day I'm having and doesn't require much thought - just black tights and a jacket. 

I received this Kendra Scott necklace as a birthday present from my mother-in-law and I've worn it every day since. I'm obsessed! 

Blazer: here | Dress: here | Tights: here | Boots: old, similar here | Necklace: here

No comments:

Post a Comment