Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Mixing Neutrals



I'm back! I missed blogging last week so I'm excited to be back. I picked up this sweater to wear for our holiday photos and I wasn't sure how versatile it would be. But, it's a great way to transition this skirt from summer to fall (see it styled for summer here). The shoulder detail contains navy and black lace which I love because I struggle with mixing and matching black and navy. 

 Has anyone else noticed that cognac boots seem to rule the world?! Don't get me wrong, I love my cognac riding boots, but I find that they aren't dressy enough for the office. I love these chocolate boots with the navy skirt and the chocolate leather is dressier in my opinion. I'm on the hunt for some black knee-high boot that will be appropriate for the work week and weekend, but that's easier said than done when you have the smallest, skinniest calves known to man.




Hope you have a great week!

Sweater: here | Skirt: old, similar here | Necklace: here | Boots: old, similar here






No comments:

Post a Comment